“RC” series organic waste rotating furnaces
Designed for the elimination of slaughter waste, animal carcasses on farms and organic waste in general. They are made in accordance with the provisions of EEC Regulation n.1774 / 2002, equipped with a post-combustion chamber operating at 850 ° C for flue gas purification.
- Cylindrical combustion chamber with horizontal axis rotating on 4 cast iron
- Unloading and loading door
- Support frame
- Post-combustion chamber for the complete oxidation of volatile organic substances
- Auxiliary fan for the post-combustion chamber
- Electrical panel for temperature, time and rotation frequency control